Explore Jean, Count of Paris net worth, age, height, bio, birthday, wiki, and salary! In this article, you will learn Jean, Count of Paris's family, spouse, children, parents, body measurements & much more. Also discover how tall is your favorite celebrity and how rich is Jean, Count of Paris?
|Name||Jean, Count of Paris|
|Place of Birth||Paris|
|Parents||Henri, Count of Paris, Duchess Marie-Thérèse of Württemberg|
|Siblings||Prince François, Count of Clermont, MORE|
|Spouse||Philomena de Tornos y Steinhart|
|Children(s)||Prince Gaston Louis Antoine Marie d’Orléans|
Jean, Count of Paris Biography
Jean, Count of Paris is one of the most popular and richest King who was born on May 19, 1965 in Paris, Île-de-France, France. As of June 1, 2023, Jean has a net worth approximately $5 Million.
Prince Jean and Philomena are distantly related, both being descendants of Count Jaroslav Borzita von Martinitz (1582-1649) who served as Imperial Governor of Bohemia (having survived the Prague Defenestration of 1618) and his first wife Maria Eusebie von Sternberg (1584-1634).
Philomena is the daughter of Don Alfonso de Tornos y Zubiría (b. Getxo, 13 October 1937), of Basque ancestry, and wife (married Vienna, 18 September 1976) Maria Antonia Anna Zdenka Edle von Steinhart (b. 1944), of Austro-Hungarian ancestry. She has a sister named María Magdalena (born 1980) and a brother named David (born 1982). Her paternal grandparents were Juan de Tornos y Espelíus (b. 2 April 1905), secretary of Don Juan, Count of Barcelona, and wife (m. 1930 or 1931) María del Carmen Zubiría y Calbetón (b. 29 June 1906), daughter of the 2nd Marquis de Yanduri. Her maternal grandparents were Ferdinand Edler von Steinhart (1910–1998) and his wife (married September 1939) Gabriele Felicitas Murad von Werner (1913–1994), paternal granddaughter of Murad Effendi.
Ethnicity, religion & political views
Many peoples want to know what is Jean, Count of Paris ethnicity, nationality, Ancestry & Race? Let's check it out! As per public resource, IMDb & Wikipedia, Jean, Count of Paris's ethnicity is Not Known. We will update Jean, Count of Paris's religion & political views in this article. Please check the article again after few days.
Jean, Count of Paris Net Worth
Jean is one of the richest King from France. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Jean, Count of Paris's net worth $5 Million.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Income||King|
|House||Living in own house.|
He was created Duke of Vendôme (French: Duc de Vendôme) by his paternal grandfather, on 27 September 1987.
Jean, Count of Paris Wife
According to our records, Jean, Count of Paris married to Philomena de Tornos y Steinhart . As of December 1, 2023, Jean, Count of Paris’s is not dating anyone.Relationships Record: We have no records of past relationships for Jean, Count of Paris. You may help us to build the dating records for Jean, Count of Paris!
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Jean, Count of Paris height Not available right now. Jean weight Not Known & body measurements will update soon.
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Not Available|
|Hair Color||Not Available|
|Feet/Shoe Size||Not Available|
Top Facts about Jean, Count of Paris
- Jean d’Orléans was born on 19 May 1965 in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
- Jean is the legitimate claimant to the throne of France according to Orléanists.
- He has multilingual abilities, speaking French, English, and German.
- Jean completed his national service as an officer in the French Army and reached the rank of reserve colonel.
- Jean and his wife Maria Magdalena Philomena have five children.
- He was created Duke of Vendôme by his paternal grandfather in 1987.
- He is the head of the House of Orléans since the death of his father in 2019.
- After his father’s death he has been using the style of Count of Paris since 2019.
- He supports the Yellow vests protests and is against same-sex marriage and abortion.
- He filed a lawsuit against the Saint-Louis foundation in 2021, demanding €1 million in damages and the return of five properties.
- Jean attended the Sorbonne and had a Master of Business Administration degree from Azusa Pacific University.
- He met with French President Emmanuel Macron and Italian President Sergio Mattarella in 2019.
- Jean is a direct male-line descendant of Louis Philippe I, the last French king.
- He is also descended from Charles X of France, and the Bourbons of Spain, the Two Sicilies and Parma.
- He was baptized in the Catholic Church on 14 June 1965.
Facts & Trivia
Jean Ranked on the list of most popular King. Also ranked in the elit list of famous people born in France. Jean, Count of Paris celebrates birthday on May 19 of every year.
Who is the pretender to the French throne?
|Duke of Anjou and Bourbon|
|Legitimist pretender to the French throne as Louis XX|
|Pretendence||30 January 1989 – present|
|Predecessor||Alfonso, Duke of Cádiz|
What is the role of the Count of Paris?
Count of Paris (French: Comte de Paris) was a title for the local magnate of the district around Paris in Carolingian times. After Hugh Capet was elected King of France in 987, the title merged into the crown and fell into disuse.
Where does the Count of Paris live?
After the Law of Exile was overturned, the Count of Paris and his family moved to France. It has been suggested that Henri’s father and President Charles de Gaulle helped to arrange Henri’s marriage to HRH Duchess Marie Therese of Württemberg in order to “help salve the bitterness” between Germany and France.
Who was the Count of Paris and was elected to be king?
Odo (French: Eudes; c. 857 – 1 January 898) was the elected King of West Francia from 888 to 898. He was the first king from the Robertian dynasty. Before assuming the kingship, Odo was the count of Paris.
Who are the Bourbons descendants today?
Besides the French pretenders, there are two living Bourbon descendants on European thrones. Juan Carlos of Spain is directly related to Louis XIV-his full name is Juan Carlos Alfonso Víctor Maria de Borbón y Borbón-and Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg is a direct descendant of Charles X.