- 01“This is such a nice picture. …
- 02“I wish I could look that good?” …
- 03“My favorite thing about this picture is your smile.” …
- 04“[insert color] is my favorite color.” …
- 05“Looks like someone’s been in the gym a lot.”
What to say when she sends you a picture?
- Say there’s something special about her.
- Compare her to something beautiful.
- Mention something that reminded you of her.
- Tell her you’ve been thinking about her picture all day.
- Tell her how much you love her smile.
- Talk about her eyes.
- Praise how healthy her skin looks.
What do you say when someone sends you a picture of food?
You could keep it simple. Just say “Thank you.”
What does send me a pic of yours mean?
Of yours implies possession, so if you were to ask “Send me a picture of yours”, you would be asking for any picture that they had.
How do you say good picture?
- This/It is a nice photo…
- This/It is fabulous…
- This/It is a great photo…
- This/It is an awesome photo…
- This/It is an incredible photo…
How do you compliment a guy picture?
- Impressive picture.
- You look strong and confident.
- That’s a perfect gentlemen pic.
- Wow! Looking handsome buddy.
- Hey, my shirt you promised me to return it soon.
- Great! You should start modelling.
- Your charm is irresistible!
- We know more than anyone that your eyes are never quiet.
How do I comment on a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears. …
- Click the Send arrow icon.
How do I comment on a friend’s photo?
“The world wants to thank you for gracing us with this selfie.” “Sorry, gonna be late to hang out because I had to stop and admire this pic for way too long.” “Just want to let everyone know my bestie looks this good all day, every day.” “I want to be you when I grow up.”
What is the best comment for a beautiful picture?
- You are so cute.
- Your beauty is irresistible!
- You look energetic.
- Impressive image.
- You look strong and safe.
- This photo is on!
- Simply elegant.
- Beautiful vibes everywhere!
Why do guys always ask for pics?
Guys are visual beings and they connect best where they can see things and it helps them to register every single detail and picture it for themselves. Pictures make them happier as they assume if someone is ready to give picture while chatting is more close to they.
How do you comment on a food picture?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now? …
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious. …
- Wow, [this food] is amazing! If something tastes better than you expected, you could use the word wow to express your surprise. …
- Yummy. …
- Flavorful. …
How do guys respond to a shirtless picture?
All jokes aside, this is really all up to you. If you don’t find it pleasing you can just tell him that you’re uncomfortable with those sort of pictures. If you like the fact that he sent you a shirtless pic just send him a quick compliment.
How do you ask someone to send you a picture?
- Put your camera on the Auto mode. Make it as easy as you can for your potential photographer.
- Look around for someone to take your picture. Some people to look for are:
- Make eye contact and smile. Don’t just walk up to your camera and hand it to them.
- Ask them.
- Relax and trust your instincts.
- Thank the person.
How do you DM a picture on Instagram?
Select people you’d like to send a message to, then tap Chat. Type a message. You can also tap to take and send a disappearing photo or video, or to select a photo or video from your library. Tap Send.
What does send yourself mean?
1. To dispatch a request for someone or something to appear or be brought (to one).
How do you compliment a boy in one word?
- Bold: Showing a willingness to take risks; confident and courageous.
- Irresistible: Too attractive and tempting to be resisted.
- Captivating: Capable of attracting and holding interest; charming.
- Brilliant: Exceptionally clever or talented.
- Handsome: Good-looking.
How do you compliment a guy over text?
Get specific with your texts and tell him exactly what you like. For example, “I love the color of your eyes” is better than “You are cute.” Something like “I just adore your smile” or “I love that you are so tall!” may also keep him thinking about you longer than a more generic compliment.
What are some nice comments?
- You’re an awesome friend.
- You’re a gift to those around you.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- You are awesome!
- You have impeccable manners.
- I like your style.
- You have the best laugh.
- I appreciate you.
How do you comment?
What is another way to say nice picture?
What are good comments on Instagram?
- Blessed my eyes once again. [ …
- You are unreal. [ …
- Gosh, looks like the sun came out.
- This outfit deserves applause. ( …
- Sending this picture to NASA because you are a star.
- Finally, a photo worth a billion.
- Hey, you promised to return my shirt soon.
- No one should be allowed to look so cute.
How do you comment on a post?
What is the best comment for friend?
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What should I reply to a comment on Instagram?
Something as simple as “Thank you” or “Thanks” or “Glad you liked this one” is more than fine. If they called out specifics or got detailed in their comments, responding with a similar level of personalization is ideal. In these situations, the extra step makes you more genuine and relatable.
How do you appreciate someone’s photo?
#1 Somehow, you found a way to capture every important moment on camera. I envy your skills and would like to thank you for doing such a great job for us! #2 You are such a talented photographer, and we were thrilled with the results of your work.
How do you know if a guy only wants you?
He often takes his time getting back to you. He might seem to disappear for a while, but contact you at the last minute to see what you’re up to right now. His messages to you are usually sexual or at least very flirty in nature. Unless he wants something from you (aka sex) you don’t hear from him.
Why do guys send random pictures?
When guys send you random pictures it means that they’re interested in you.
What does it mean if a guy sends you pictures of himself?
When a guy sends you a picture of himself he expects you to also send pictures of yourself. It is what men do when they are interested in you and they want you to be interested in them too. THey therefore send you some of their photos when they look very handsome even though you did not ask for any photo.
- First, we eat. …
- I’m not drooling, you are!
- Is it just me or does this meal look more scrumptious because I’m on a diet?
- I like people who love to eat. …
- Live, love, eat.
- Made with love.
- To live a full life, you have to fill your stomach first.
- Carbs might be my soulmate.
How do you appreciate food?
- What a fantastic meal!
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- That was a delicious meal.
- It was a very satisfying meal.
What should I write on food Post?
Here are some great examples of powerful, moving, and engaging stories that I’ve seen: a story that describes why the food was made and brings you into the experience, like this post from way back when. a food and life story about what the food is inspired from and what it signifies.
Do guys like when you send them pictures of yourself?
And if you’re wondering, “Do guys like when you send them pictures of yourself?,” the answer is definitely yes. The best part about using pics as your love-inducing weapon of choice is that they automatically seem more casual and fun.
What do you say when you send a guy a selfie?
- Hey there, hot-tea! *winks* …
- I am wearing the smile you gave me. I wish I could turn back time – I’d find you sooner and love you longer. …
- Your arms are where I want to come home to. You aren’t just my moon and stars, you are my universe! …
- GIFS: Giphy, Tumblr.
How do you take a picture of your crush?
Can you reply with a photo on Instagram?
In your Instagram Direct Messages, open the chat with the person you want to reply to. To reply with a photo or video, tap the camera icon at the bottom-left of the screen and capture your image or video. To reply with an image from your phone’s gallery, tap the picture icon on the bottom-right of the screen.
How do you reply to a picture on Instagram with 2020?
To reply with a photo or a video, tap the new camera button while you’re watching a story. You can use any creative tools in the camera, including face filters, stickers and Rewind. Replies also include a sticker of the story that you can move around and resize.
Why can’t I reply to photos on Instagram?
You Cannot Reply To A Post With A Photo
Right now, you can only include text or emojis in your Instagram comment. While you can’t include a photo or video in an Instagram comment (you’ll have to do that on Facebook), you can reply to the Instagram user directly with a photo.
What does sending me mean?
slang To delight, excite, or thrill (someone).
What does this sent me mean?
To be sent is to have a euphoric reaction. It is essentially a positive form of being shook. Definition: Shook means surprised. Shook means surprised.
What does I mean in a text?
ILU – I love you. ILY – I love you. IM – Instant message. IMHO – In my humble opinion. IMO – In my opinion.