Explore Evan Strong net worth, age, height, bio, birthday, wiki, and salary! In this article, you will learn Evan Strong's family, spouse, children, parents, body measurements & much more. Also discover how tall is your favorite celebrity and how rich is Evan Strong?
|Place of Birth||San Francisco|
|Birth Country||United States|
Evan Strong Biography
Evan Strong is one of the most popular and richest Snowboarder who was born on November 13, 1986 in San Francisco, California, United States. As of June 1, 2023, Evan Strong has a net worth approximately $5 Million.
Evan Strong was born in San Francisco, California, to Dr. Roger Edward Strong, of Glastonbury, Connecticut, and Lisa Anne Rees Strong, of Pasadena, California. Strong is the second of the three children in his family, with an older sister, Stephanie (b. June 3, 1983) and younger sister, Arianna (b. Sept. 30, 1991). He moved to Maine in 1988 where he had his first introduction to snow. He moved to Maui, Hawaii in 1995, where he lived until 2006. While in Hawaii he pursued his interest in skateboarding with the desire to become a professional skateboarder. He married Mariah Fulcher (b. Dec. 7, 1991) also of Maui, Hawaii on Oct. 2, 2010 in Keanae, Maui. He and Mariah welcomed their first daughter, Indie Arrow, on January 27th, 2015. On March 13th, 2019 the family welcomed their second daughter Isla Sōl. Both of his daughters were born at home.
Evan Strong (born November 13, 1986) is an American Para-snowboard cross racer who began his career in 2008. He is the gold medalist in para snowboard cross at the 2014 Paralympics in Sochi, Russia and lead the USA team to a sweep of the podium. He went on to represent Team USA in the 2018 South Korean Paralympic Games and won Silver in banked slalom.
Ethnicity, religion & political views
Many peoples want to know what is Evan Strong ethnicity, nationality, Ancestry & Race? Let's check it out! As per public resource, IMDb & Wikipedia, Evan Strong's ethnicity is Not Known. We will update Evan Strong's religion & political views in this article. Please check the article again after few days.
Evan Strong Net Worth
Evan Strong is one of the richest Snowboarder from United States. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Evan Strong's net worth $5 Million.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Income||Snowboarder|
|House||Living in own house.|
Strong began competing in adaptive snowboard competitions in April 2008 at the WSF adaptive snowboard world championships at Copper Mountain, Colorado. On February 3 and 4, 2011 Evan joined para-snowboarders from seven countries to compete in two world cup races in Orcieres, France. Strong won first place on both days. On 18 August 2011 Strong won first place at the para-snowboard world cup in Wanaka, New Zealand. On April 8 and 9, 2011 Strong won two world cup races at Lake Louise Ski Resort, British Columbia. On February 3 and 4, 2012 Strong competed in the 2012 para-snowboard world championships at Orcieres, France and won first place. On April 2 and 3, 2012 Strong won two world cup races in Nakiska, British Columbia finishing the season in first place for world cup races.
Evan Strong Girlfriend
According to our records, Evan Strong is possibily single & has not been previously engaged. As of December 1, 2023, Evan Strong’s is not dating anyone.Relationships Record: We have no records of past relationships for Evan Strong. You may help us to build the dating records for Evan Strong!
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Evan Strong height 5 ft 11 in weight Not Known & body measurements will update soon.
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Not Available|
|Hair Color||Not Available|
|Feet/Shoe Size||Not Available|
Top Facts about Evan Strong
1. Evan Strong is an American Para-snowboard cross racer who began his career in 2008.
2. He won the gold medal in para snowboard cross at the 2014 Winter Paralympics in Sochi, Russia and lead the USA team to a sweep of the podium.
3. He has 29 podiums and ten world cup gold medals in para-snowboard cross WFS and IPC World Cup races.
4. Strong won the men’s para-snowboard World Championship title in 2012.
5. He won the winter X-Games 15 gold medalist in adaptive boarder cross.
6. Strong was born in San Francisco, California to Dr. Roger Edward Strong and Lisa Anne Rees Strong.
7. On November 3, 2004, Strong was hit by a speeding car which resulted in the amputation of his left leg below the knee.
8. He won first and second place in the para-snowboard world cup in Wanaka, New Zealand on 18 August 2011.
9. He won two world cup races at Lake Louise Ski Resort, British Columbia on April 8 and 9, 2011.
10. Strong won the Paralympic test event in Sochi, Russia with racers from eleven nations on 6 March 2013.
11. On April 2 and 3, 2012 Strong won two world cup races in Nakiska, British Columbia finishing the season in first place.
12. The International Paralympic Committee announced that para-snowboard would debut at the 2014 Winter Paralympics in Sochi, Russia on 2 May 2012.
13. He won the bronze medal in the men’s snowboard cross SB-LL2 event at the 2021 World Para Snow Sports Championships held in Lillehammer, Norway.
14. Strong opened a restaurant called THE FIX for foodies in Nevada City, California in 2009.
15. Strong is an adaptive snowboard instructor and teaches snowboarding to injured veterans with Disabled Sports USA.
Facts & Trivia
Ranked on the list of most popular Snowboarder. Also ranked in the elit list of famous people born in United States. Evan Strong celebrates birthday on November 13 of every year.