Explore Cedric McMillan net worth, age, height, bio, birthday, wiki, and salary! In this article, we will discover how old is Cedric McMillan? Who is Cedric McMillan dating now & how much money does Cedric McMillan have?
Cedric McMillan Biography
Cedric McMillan is one of the most popular and richest Bodybuilder who was born on August 17, 1977 in United States, United States. Professional International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness competitor and US Army instructor who won the 2017 Arnold Classic competition. He has amassed over 500,000 Instagram followers.
Both he and Johnnie O. Jackson have won Arnold Classic competitions.
He is from the United States.
|Place of Birth
Ethnicity, religion & political views
Many peoples want to know what is Cedric McMillan ethnicity, nationality, Ancestry & Race? Let's check it out! As per public resource, IMDb & Wikipedia, Cedric McMillan's ethnicity is Not Known. We will update Cedric McMillan's religion & political views in this article. Please check the article again after few days.
Cedric McMillan Net Worth
Cedric McMillan is one of the richest Bodybuilder from United States. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Cedric McMillan's net worth $3-5 Million.* (Last Update: February 3, 2024)
He won the New York Pro event in 2012.
Slate magazine profiled him in the 2015 article “Has Gay Panic Ruined Body-building?”
|Net Worth (2024)
|Net Worth in 2023
|Source of Income
|Living in own house.
Cedric McMillan's Height & Physical Stats
Cedric McMillan height 6 ft 1 in Cedric weight Not Known & body measurements will update soon.
|6 ft 1 in
Who is Cedric McMillan Dating?
According to our records, Cedric McMillan married to Eva Matulessy-McMillan. As of February 1, 2024, Cedric McMillan’s is not dating anyone.Relationships Record: We have no records of past relationships for Cedric McMillan. You may help us to build the dating records for Cedric McMillan!
Interesting Facts about Cedric McMillan
1. Cedric McMillan was an American IFBB professional bodybuilder and United States Army Instructor.
2. He was inspired by his idol, 7x Mr. Olympia Arnold Schwarzenegger, which was particularly evident after watching Conan The Barbarian.
3. He joined the US Army and won the NPC South Carolina in 2007.
4. He won 8 professional wins and placed top 5 in major competitions.
5. McMillans aesthetic physique contrasted with larger mass physiques, earning praise from Arnold Schwarzenegger.
6. He was an amateur artist with an interest in music and culture and renowned for stunningly choreographed posing routines to classical music.
7. Some critics considered him an uncrowned Mr. Olympia and fan favorite.
8. McMillan died of a heart attack at the age of 44.
9. He last victory was the 2017 Arnold Classic Ohio.
10. He resided in Columbia, South Carolina where he was a sergeant first class and an instructor at Fort Jackson.
11. His friend Mark Neil convinced him to enter his first bodybuildng competition.
12. His combination of impressive size, height and classic aesthetic lines earned him great success, primarily at the Arnold Classic.
13. McMillan generally underperformed at the Mr. Olympia finals due to his taller physique.
14. He was considered to have good genetics for bodybuilding.
15. His mother bought him a weight set when he was 13.
Facts & Trivia
Cedric Ranked on the list of most popular Bodybuilder. Also ranked in the elit list of famous people born in United States. Cedric McMillan celebrates birthday on August 17 of every year.
How did Cedric McMillan pass away?
American bodybuilder Cedric McMillan has died at the age of 44, after health complications caused by Covid-19, and a road accident. McMillan, a long-time veteran of the US Army and National Guard, was a veteran bodybuilder and 2017 winner of the prestigious Arnold Classic.
When did Cedric McMillan pass away?
April 12, 2022
Was Cedric McMillan still in the army?
McMillan continued to serve as a member of the South Carolina National Guard until his death, a spokeswoman confirmed to CNN, noting that the military branch had been notified of his passing but declined to provide additional comment.
Which bodybuilder had a heart attack?
Champion American bodybuilder Cedric McMillan has passed away aged 44 after reportedly suffering a heart attack.
Are bodybuilders healthy?
Unfortunately, while bodybuilding can benefit muscle and bone health, it can be detrimental to your overall heart health. For example, How Stuff Works reported that intense lifting, such as lifting more than half of your overall body weight, can put you at risk for tearing your aorta —an often fatal heart injury.
Cedric McMillan (August 17, 1977 – April 12, 2022) was an American IFBB professional bodybuilder and United States Army Instructor. His last victory was the 2017 Arnold Classic..
At over 6'1', McMillan stood taller than most competitors and he chose to present a more aesthetic look which he often presented through highly choreographed posing to classical music that reminded many of the great bodybuilders from the 1980s – a real contrast to mass monsters like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler..
He entered the NPC South Carolina in 2007 and won the super heavyweight division..
He earned his Pro card in 2009 and, since, had been in the conversation with the best open bodybuilders in the world. .
His most notable victory was the 2017 Arnold Classic Ohio where he got to meet his idol, Arnold Schwarzenegger, earning praise from the former Mr..
His most recent competition was the 2020 Arnold Classic Ohio where he placed 6th..
McMillan died of a heart attack on April 12, 2022, at the age of 44..